Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

OT: Going to be away for a while...

Posted by Spittledung 
OT: Going to be away for a while...
January 20, 2010 04:27AM
... in case anyone is interested. I am moving into a new home and while I am very excited about that, the planning has been a nightmare. And of course with it being post holiday, everyone wants other things done that they have been putting off NOW and I don't have time for it.

So I won't be doing issue #3 for a while. I am looking forward to it, but I probably won't get to solve it simultaneously with all of you. I should be back soon with Internet hook-up and all, but if that goes the way other events have recently, it will probably be a cock-up as well. sad smiley

Anyway, try not to forget about me and I'll chat with all of you soon. smiling smiley

Spittledung (very stressed right now angry smiley )
Re: OT: Going to be away for a while...
January 20, 2010 04:00PM
Good luck with the house move! Funny timing, since I'm currently preparing to move too - just been boxing up lots of stuff the past few days. I'm hoping to get Sudoku Xtra issue 3 online before everything gets packed away, however!
January 20, 2010 07:18PM
Hi Spittledung, hope the house move goes smoothly (probably too much to ask!) and that you return to the forum feeling a little less hassled! Will miss reading your comments but am sure when issue 3 comes out, you will soon catch up with the puzzles!

And Gareth - don't let issue 3 get stuck at the bottom of one of those boxes!
April 01, 2010 07:53AM
Heya.

Just letting everyone know that I am back, sort of. I am way behind on doing Xtra puzzles but that is okay. The printer is kludged together with the network at the moment so printing isn't 100% convenient. The move took alot out of me and I haven't been in the mood to do many computer things. I still have things to unpack and it will probably take me a year to get it all done.

Anyway, I'll try and catch up on the puzzles and comments after Easter.
April 02, 2010 12:48AM
Welcome (partially-) back - I saw your comments on garethmoore.co.uk a few weeks back and then silence since! smiling smiley Just how big is the house you've moved into?! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2010 12:48AM by gareth.
April 15, 2010 07:31AM
Hi Spittledung, sounds like the move has been quite stressful for you. Hope you're getting sorted now. I've noticed you've started commenting on Gareth's blog site again, so look forward to your views on some of the Xtra puzzles when you get the time!! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication