Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Community Puzzles Editor

Posted by davmillar 
Community Puzzles Editor
July 15, 2010 01:32PM
Hello everyone! As of issue 9, I'll be helping Gareth as the brand new Community Puzzles editor for Sudoku Xtra!

What does this mean exactly?

It means Gareth will have a bit more free time to work on puzzles for SX and the Community Puzzles section will continue to grow!

If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to reply below and I'll do my best to answer them.
Re: Community Puzzles Editor
July 15, 2010 02:00PM
I'm very excited to have David on board in a greatly expanded role, not just as a contributor of fantastic puzzles but also as the editor and coordinator of the whole Community Puzzles section, drawing on his wide range of puzzle and design talents. I've seen just a tiny bit of what he's got ready for issue 9 already and I have to say I'm really excited! There are some real heavy-hitting puzzle contributors lined up already. It also means I'm going to have to work even harder to keep the main section up to scratch, but now I will have more time to do so so really it should be a win for everyone - particularly anyone reading the magazine, we hope!

And if you're a budding or existing puzzle maker yourself then we'd really love the chance to feature your puzzles in Sudoku Xtra - so just drop David an email (davmillar@gmail.com) or comment here and we'll be in touch.

Alternatively if you know of a great puzzle author, or perhaps really enjoy someone's puzzle blog, then feel free to post here and recommend them too!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2010 02:01PM by gareth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication