Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Christmas Hanjie

Posted by Sue 
Sue
Christmas Hanjie
November 17, 2011 02:25PM
Hello Gareth

I would like to purchase a few copies of your festive Hanjie as gifts (and for me!) but your link only goes to amazon.com and the book does not seem to be available on amazon.co.uk. Is it likely to be available in UK? Or can I buy direct from you maybe? I would rather have bound copies than PDF downloads.

Cheers. I hope you did well in the World Puzzle Championship and that next issue of Xtra is not far off.

Sue
Re: Christmas Hanjie
November 19, 2011 06:11PM
Thanks - I did better than last year at the World Puzzle Championship, so I was very happy with that! You should see the speed of some of the world's top solvers though - I don't have a chance of ever competing with them. smiling smiley

I'm glad to say that Christmas Hanjie is now also available in pre-printed form from Lulu, as well as for download as a PDF. The links are on the Books download page.
Sue
November 22, 2011 02:27PM
Cheers Gareth.

I will order some copies, and well done on Championship. Sounds like there are some scary puzzlers out there!

Sue
November 23, 2011 03:32PM
Thanks Sue - and I hope you enjoy the Hanjie!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication