Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Stopping using Lulu

Posted by gareth 
Stopping using Lulu
May 02, 2012 11:54AM
Further to my announcement post above about Sudoku Xtra and associated books now being available on Amazon.co.uk at regular prices with same-day dispatch and free delivery, I plan to stop supporting Lulu. Soon I will remove all of the Lulu links from the magazine and books pages, and replace them with the relevant Amazon links for your locale.

I'm assuming this would not cause any great problems for anyone? It takes quite a bit of extra time to set up the Lulu edition each time, and only one or two are ever bought via this route.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2012 11:55AM by gareth.
Re: Stopping using Lulu
May 04, 2012 07:15PM
I've just updated the announcement post at the top of the forum giving more details about local Amazon support - and much expanded local currency and country support.
Re: Stopping using Lulu
May 09, 2012 02:33PM
And the links to Lulu are now gone. All of the current content is still available on Lulu, but you will need to search for it from the Lulu website itself. I won't be adding future books or magazines to Lulu from now on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication