Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Trio 13-Grid

Posted by sue 
sue
Trio 13-Grid
November 09, 2012 09:27AM
Hello Gareth

Have just been looking at this puzzle as I have a long train journey later. Looking at the numbers you have given us, I think you might have the circles and squares the wrong way round in the instructions. Unless you are being incredibly devious that is!

Also have just discovered all your 200 puzzle books on amazon. My you have been busy! Brilliant. Will be ordering some favourites. A variety book would be good too to fill in between Xtra issues. Also big plea for a Sumurai/Star/Variant book - perhaps not 200 tho!

Sue
Re: Trio 13-Grid
November 21, 2012 03:12AM
I've just started issue 21 and jumped right into the Trio 13 grid. I'm loving this puzzle. Quite pretty to look at, with all those squares and circles.
I'm finding it a pleasure to work on, a bit easier than other puzzles, hence less of a brain ache!
jane
November 23, 2012 03:01PM
I had avoided this one as it looked so mammoth but had a whale of a time doing it last night !

More please!

maybe a book of 200.........?! (just kidding!)
November 26, 2012 11:39PM
Firstly, I'm so annoyed I got the circles and squares the wrong way around in the instructions - I'm sure I checked that two or three times too! Doh. Sorry about that.

Secondly, how about a book of 101 5-grid Samurai Trio Sudoku? And 101 5-grid Samurai Odd/Even (not Odd-pair) Sudoku? I'm not sure the world is ready for a full book of 13-grid ones yet! smiling smiley
November 27, 2012 03:42AM
Those books sound wonderful, Gareth - a big thumbs up for them!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication