Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Sudoku Xtra 23 now available, plus more

Posted by gareth 
Sudoku Xtra 23 now available, plus more
May 31, 2013 01:35AM
I'm delighted to announce that Sudoku Xtra 23 is now available for download! Subscribers should have already received their copies, and it is also now available pre-printed from Amazon - find a link to your local Amazon on this page.

It's been delayed due to a range of other projects I've worked on, including a new range of books that I have created at www.puzzlebooks.org, so thanks very much for your patience!

I've also finally updated the Books page on this site so that it shows a full list of all the Sudoku Xtra books - previously the latest 16x16 and 25x25 volumes, as well as the Slitherlink 2 and Killer Sudoku 2, books were missing. These link through to the existing Amazon listings as well as providing new PDF download options.

Sudoku Xtra 23 is packed full of 134 top-quality logic puzzles of a wide range of types, including the usual diverse selection of unusual Sudoku variations such as Consecutive Sudoku, Inequality Sudoku, Kropki Sudoku, No Donkey Step Sudoku, Diagonal Sudoku, Product Little Killer, Offset Sudoku, Killer Sudoku Zero and of course many more. Other puzzle types include Link-pix, Tren, Corral, No Four in a Row and Battleships. Not only that, but there's also Hanjie, Futoshiki, Hashi, Calcudoku, Dominoes, Slitherlink and others.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2013 12:10PM by gareth.
Re: Sudoku Xtra 23 now available, plus more
December 02, 2014 05:32AM
Ohh! thanks for this good news. I will definitely download it. I have also my own site (livesudoku.com) for playing sudoku online. You can also try it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2014 05:33AM by LauraJDuca.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication