Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Little Killer

Posted by gold5471 
Little Killer
July 03, 2014 07:31PM
Little Killer is one of my favourite sudoku variants, along with five others: 2-away, Sudoku centres, Multiple sudoku, Snake sudoku and Non-consecutive diagonal sudoku. Little Killer is great because it is like no other sudoku variant.

Now, any other puzzle readers who want to chat about Little Killers are welcome!
Re: Little Killer
July 03, 2014 07:35PM
In No 25, It should have Minus Little Killer, because 20 and 24 have normal little killer, 22 and 23 have product little killer and only 21 has Minus Little killer. It is fair to choose Minus Little Killer next! Product Little Killers are quite easy, but I still like them a lot. Recently, I bought No 23 and No 24 to try.smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2014 07:35PM by Theawaysudokuscreator.
July 03, 2014 07:41PM
I want to have a book next year with a mixture of little killers, minus little killers and product little killers.
cool smiley
December 01, 2014 05:21AM
Little killer sudoku are somewhat different from normal sudoku. In this we also have Numbers with arrows outside the grid, which indicate the sum of the numbers in the corresponding direction. We need to know all the rule before playing little sudoku.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication