Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Skyscrapers………..Any tips?

Skyscrapers………..Any tips?
July 08, 2014 04:18PM
I am struggling with the skyscraper puzzles, especially in Issue 24. Does anyone have any tips?
Re: Skyscrapers………..Any tips?
July 18, 2014 08:07PM
Now, I have worked out how they work at last! smiling smiley If there is any tips, please to give them out because it will help me with the SSSS puzzle on page 20 every issue. Skyscraper puzzles are challenging for me, but I don’t give up on them.
Attachments:
open | download - SSSS.png (26.6 KB)
open | download - SSS.jpg (7.1 KB)
July 18, 2014 08:10PM
The SSS is a regular Samurai Sudoku with skyscrapers. The SSSS is the one from any puzzle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2015 07:17PM by Theawaysudokuscreator.
July 18, 2014 08:38PM
I have removed the regular skyscraper you posted because it was not one of mine and you said you didn't know where it came from - I don't want anyone to accuse me of hosting stolen puzzles on the site, so it had to go. You can, however, post one from the magazine if you wish to discuss it.
July 18, 2014 08:38PM
I can post one for you too if you have a particular one you want to discuss and don't know how to get it as a graphic.
August 16, 2014 06:18PM
Sorry gareth, for the regular skyscraper puzzle. I don’t mind being moved at all.
December 01, 2014 06:52AM
Yes, it is tough, but you need to find peropertips for this, you can get solutions from here:
http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/index.aspx?uri=puzzle/skyscrapers/tips
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication