Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

New Issue

Posted by sue 
sue
New Issue
September 23, 2015 10:14AM
Hello Gareth

To my delight I recently discovered a virgin copy of the now defunct Suduko Pro from 2009 (remember that?) in the bottom of a cupboard and enjoyed your early puzzles once again. I really really miss a regular issue of Xtra and was heartened to read you say elsewhere that it wasn't dead but "just sleeping". I know you are busy doing other clever things these days but it would be brilliant to hear when you are planning to wake it up. I feed my puzzle obsession with back copies and Beyond Suduko but nothing really compares to a new Xtra arriving in my inbox.

Or maybe another Mammoth Book (but on better paper!).....?? Or maybe a variety 100/200 series book?

All the best

Sue
Re: New Issue
January 12, 2017 10:11AM
Hi Gareth,

I've really enjoyed your Xtra magazines in the past. Is this still on the cards or should I stop checking the website?

Many thanks,

Amanda
January 12, 2017 04:32PM
At some point, I do still intend to produce extra issues. It's just a case of finding time, since Sudoku Xtra unfortunately sells such a relatively small number of copies that I have to produce it as a labour of love rather than to make any money. I've always made it with such a range of content that it takes a really long time to make, but it is still on the cards to make more.

You can sign up to be emailed when a new issue arrives on http://www.sudokuxtra.com/

Thank you for the nudge, and I'm glad you've enjoyed previous issues!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2017 04:32PM by gareth.
sue
January 13, 2017 04:51PM
Hi Gareth

Great to hear that you might treat we fans to a new issue or two at some stage. Xtra is till the best around and it is such a shame not enough puzzlers have discovered it. I do my best to spread the word!

All the best for 2017

Sue
January 13, 2017 05:14PM
Thanks Sue! I appreciate it! smiling smiley
January 18, 2017 10:14PM
Many thanks Gareth. I completely agree with Sue - I've tried other magazines more recently to see if I can find something similar but your Sudoku Xtra is still many many miles better, and it is really a shame that more people didn't find it.

Best wishes,

Amanda
January 19, 2017 12:22AM
Thanks Amanda - that's very kind of you to say so, and I'm glad you've enjoyed the issues so far!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication