Star Battles
August 29, 2011 07:53PM
I liked both your new puzzles this issue Gareth (thermometers and Star Battles) but I particularly enjoyed Star Battles. I'd seen this before but never had a go, and loved it. Took a bit of thinking about but got there in the end. I've been seeking out similar puzzles all weekend. I would love to see this become a regular. smiling smiley
Sue
Re: Star Battles
September 09, 2011 10:21AM
Hi Christine

Thank you for tipping me off about these two new ones. I had ignored them while I (slowly... very slowly) worked my way thru my favourites. Tried them now and really enjoyed them too (although needed 2 attempts to get right!). An excellent new addition.

I would also be very happy for them to become regular features, Gareth. I missed the inequalities this month tho but something has to make way I guess. I could suggest a few non-favourites but others probably love them.

Sue
Re: Star Battles
September 19, 2011 08:11AM
Glad you enjoyed the starbattles Sue and added your vote for them to become a regular! I've become somewhat addicted to them and have been scouring around looking for some more to do - some I've managed quite easily (now I've managed to work out a few strategie) and some are nigh on impossible! It would be great to see some 'medium' ones if either Gareth or any of the community puzzlers out there would like to take up the challenge!!!!! I'm afraid I wouldn't have a clue about how to create one myself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication