Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

New books

Posted by gareth 
New books
September 17, 2010 12:48PM
One thing that I haven't got round to doing for a long time is adding the new single-puzzle books I promised a while back, mainly because I'm perfectionist about my puzzles and I didn't want to do them until I was absolutely sure I had the difficulty ratings just right. However what I have recently completed is a series of variant-size Sudoku, following the success of the first volume of my 16x16 and 25x25 puzzle books.

So available soon on Amazon.com will be Sudoku 16x16 Volume 2 and Sudoku 25x25 Volume 2, each with 50 attractive puzzles in, as well as Sudoku 12x12 Volume 1 which has 100 puzzles, divided into 50 relatively easy and 50 trickier puzzles.

Then coming shortly after will be books of 50 15x15, 18x18 and 20x20 puzzles.

All of these will be available as digital downloads on sudokuxtra.com some time next week. I don't plan to make them available via Lulu because of lack of demand - I've only sold download and Amazon copies of the first three books (16x16 vol 1, 25x25 vol 1 and Easy Jigsaw Sudoku).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication