Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Sudoku Xtra 12 NOW AVAILABLE!

Posted by gareth 
Sudoku Xtra 12 NOW AVAILABLE!
November 15, 2010 01:55AM
Sudoku Xtra 12 is now available for download! Subscribers should have already received their download link. If you'd like a pre-printed copy and are in the US then Amazon.com is your best bet (eligible for free super-saver shipping), or elsewhere you may prefer to use Lulu (sign up to their site and you will receive regular money-off discounts you can use)..

The cover puzzle is a giant Masyu, and then it follows through from there with the usual varied mix of sudoku variants and other puzzles, plus an extra-large bumper-packed Community Puzzles section.

This issue there are more than 65 pages, leading to a record-breaking total of 139 puzzles! You'd need to complete more than 4 a day in order to do them all in time for the next issue. This issue there are two special Christmas Tree Sudoku puzzles (both much easier than they might look and really quite fun I think!).

For those of you who have been checking the site daily, please accept my apologies for the delay - this issue is two weeks later than I had planned due to an unexpected book deadline and my moving house as well!

Sudoku Xtra 12, available now.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 02:40PM by gareth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication