Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Sudoku Xtra 19 now available

Posted by gareth 
Sudoku Xtra 19 now available
May 22, 2012 04:47PM
Sudoku Xtra 19 is now available for download as a PDF or pre-printed via Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de and also the French, Italian and Spanish Amazon sites. Subscribers have all been sent their copies via email.

This issue features 144 varied hand-crafted and language-neutral logic puzzles of over 50 different types, all of which of course have a unique solution which can be found without ever needing to guess.

Now I no longer need to support Lulu page sizes (because the magazine is now available pre-printed from all Amazon stores, including European ones), I've increased the page size in both the PDF and pre-printed versions - the magazine is carefully set up so that if you print at 100% size on either A4 or Letter paper everything will still be on the page. This extra space has let me fit extra content into less pages, so despite having 14 more puzzles than the previous issue it actually has 8 less pages (or 4 less in the PDF version).

In terms of content, path-finding Ultimazum is back by popular demand, and this issue also introduces Kropki Sudoku, Sudoku XV and my own Integer Multiple Sudoku. Plus there's a twist on an existing popular type with Non-consecutive Sudoku.

Other puzzles include Hanjie, Slitherlink, Yajilin, Heyawake, Nurikabe, Masyu, Hashi and many more. Other Sudoku variants include Samurai Sudoku (both 13- and 5-grid versions), Killer Sudoku Pro, Odd Pair Sudoku, Jigsaw Sudoku, Skyscraper Sudoku, Sudoku 16x16 and tens of other types.

Printed copies are on top-quality, 8.5x11 inch (21.6x28 cm) paper ideal for solving on.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 05:53PM by gareth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication