Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Sudoku Xtra Community Section

Posted by davmillar 
Sudoku Xtra Community Section
May 23, 2012 07:40PM
Hello everyone!

I'm posting to let you all know that I'm stepping down from the position of community section editor. Over the last few issues, I've had to take a step back and focus more on my health. At this point, to continue calling myself the community section editor would be a disservice to the effort Gareth has put forth during my downtime.

I'm parting on good terms with Gareth, and have offered my help for any future needs he may have. I plan to continue contributing to Sudoku Xtra myself, as well as working on the variety of puzzle-related projects I've started or been a part of.

Thank you all for allowing this magazine to be what it is, and please continue subscribing - Gareth's (and the community's) best puzzles are yet to come!

Dave
Sue
Re: Sudoku Xtra Community Section
May 25, 2012 08:46AM
How sad to read your message, Dave. Like many others, I am sure, I have really enjoyed your contributions to Xtra.

I do hope your health improves soon and I look forward to seeing your puzzles appear in future issues. No danger I shall stop subscribing!

All the very best

Sue
May 25, 2012 04:08PM
Hi Dave, sorry to hear that you are not in the best of health and hope that there is an improvement soon.

You encouraged many more people to contribute puzzles for the community section which meant there were always plenty of new puzzle types to have a go at. I'm glad to hear you are still planning to send in your own puzzle contributions.

Like Sue I have every intention of continuing to purchase each issue of Xtra for as long as Gareth continues to publish it (which hopefully will be for a long time to come).

Wishing you all the best, Christine
June 03, 2012 05:39AM
Sorry to hear about your health problems, Dave. I wish you the best.

Like the others, I fully intend to continue getting Xtra.

Take care of yourself.

Marilyn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication