Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Favourite puzzle variants

Posted by gareth 
Favourite puzzle variants
January 28, 2010 07:48PM
I thought it might be intresting to run a poll to find out which types of puzzle people like best, so I thought I'd start with Sudoku variants.

One of the things it's fun to do with Sudoku variants is mix them up together, but for the purposes of this vote you can only pick one type. If you had to pick one type, what would it be? (I haven't included Samurai here because all of these varieties also work in a Samurai format. I also haven't included varieties that haven't been in Sudoku Xtra yet).

I've also just added the ability for anyone posting here to create a poll of their own. Below the message posting box you'll find a button labelled "Add a poll to this topic", which does just that. You have to have at least two options, and then you can add as many more options as you like. It's pretty self-explanatory I think! Just be sure to change the option to "All visitors can vote", not just the default of "Registered users" only.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2010 07:53PM by gareth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication