Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

It's 2023 and I'm excited for the next issuesmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by DeePuzzles 
January 12, 2023 03:23PM
Hello to anyone reading this smiling smiley

It's been almost 9 years since the last issue of Sudoku Xtra came out and I am still very excited for the next one.

I was wondering who else is still here? Or am I the only one...

My entire year would be made better if I ever saw Sudoku Xtra Issue 25! The quality of puzzles in Sudoku Xtra are like no other, and I'm still hoping to see more cool puzzles and variants!

To this day I still enjoy solving puzzles, so nothing would make me happier than a Sudoku Xtra magazine.

Looking forward to more Tren, more XV and some new variants from the good ol' mammoth book.

~ Dee
Re: It's 2023 and I'm excited for the next issuesmiling bouncing smiley
January 12, 2023 04:34PM
Hi!
Is it really 9 years? Wow! That's a long time! I used to make Sudoku Xtra when I wasn't busy with other work, so I guess it just shows how busy I've been for the past decade! Good to hear from you, and thank you for your support!

You can check out my latest stuff at www.drgarethmoore.com - some of which is like the mag, such as my Chiryoku book - but I don't know if there will be another Sudoku Xtra itself. It took a long time to make, and nowadays a lot of the content that was unique to the magazine at the time is more widely available. A part of audience for the magazine solve a lot more online now, with players that weren't available ten years ago. You can also find my one-off compilations (most of which I made a while ago now) at www.puzzlebooks.org .

Gareth

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2023 04:36PM by gareth.
January 12, 2023 06:09PM
Thanks for the quick response! I honestly wasn't expecting it eye popping smiley

I'll for sure check out some of your newer magazines and books!

~ Dee
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication