Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Sudoku Xtra discussion forums
Back to main Sudoku Xtra site

Advanced

Merry festivities

Posted by Marilyn 
Merry festivities
December 25, 2009 03:33PM
Wishing everyone a happy festive time and safe New Year!

Gareth, issue 2 looks splendid! I would tell you to have a well-deserved rest, but I do wonder what variants you might dream up after a few glasses of the old cheer!
Re: Merry festivities
December 26, 2009 04:55PM
Yes, I hope everyone is having a great holiday so far! I get very grumpy at this time of year, but this holiday is turning out better than expected. I had turkey leg, cornbread, and Dr. Pepper drinking smiley for dinner, played a lot of Dominion with my wife and friends, and watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special (for those who are interested winking smiley ).

Thanks for getting issue #2 out for Christmas. I did the community puzzles in the back and plan to post my thoughts about them as soon as I get some more sleep. smiling smiley
December 26, 2009 10:43PM
Just to add my Christmas wishes too! Hope everyone has had a real good time. We've spent the last couple of days travelling back and forth to Yorkshire to visit our parents (and have had some lovely turkey dinners!) and so haven't had much time for t.v. or puzzles, but am about to remedy that now! We've got Dr Who taped to watch in the next day or so - we are all addicts in our household! As for issue 2, where do I start? Do I go straight to my favourites or keep them for a bit longer and do the more mundane ones first like the standard sudokus? Decisions, decisions! confused smiley
December 27, 2009 04:03AM
Happy Christmas to everyone! I haven't done any logic puzzles yet but I have played a lot of quizzes! (Many games of Buzz on the PlayStation!). I also haven't watched Dr Who yet, but my family tell me it was self-indulgent and boring, like the previous Waters of Mars episode. But I will form my own opinion soon(ish). smiling smiley

Amazon.com have played their part too, for US/Canadian Sudoku Xtra readers - issue 2 became available almost immediately, on Christmas Day itself in fact! smiling smiley
December 29, 2009 09:31PM
I am also wishing everybody a Happy New year!! What do you have to look forward too? I have lots of magazines coming through all of 2010, hurray!!
sue
December 30, 2009 01:53PM
Hello Fellow puzzlers

A lovely peaceful Christmas here but little time for Issue 2 yet. Thank you Gareth, it looks real treat - I am saving it for when all food eaten, family leave and football gives us all a rest (although I might be alone on that one here I expect).

May I wish you all a great and happy 2010. May all your puzzles work first time!

Sue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Sudoku Xtra ©Gareth Moore 2009 - email gareth@sudokuxtra.com - get puzzles for your own publication